Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Picture Says 1,000 Words

Someone who makes me smile and laugh

I can always count on him and his unique facial expressions to make me feel better. 
#givethemthebluesteel

Someone who has taught me something or helped me somehow

My dad, despite many conflicts, has taught me many things and rules to life.
#followinmyfootsteps

Someone you'd like to be more like

My friends mean a lot to me, and I want to be more like them in the future.
#rarephotoofdarthvaderwithouthishelmet

Something quintessentially American


I mean, what's more American than a huge flag hanging in the student commons?
#patriotic

Something square

The picture may a rectangle, but the paintings are squares, so it counts.
Possibly as six squares, actually. 
#prettysurethisstuffiscopyrighted

Something round

I think Juniper makes a pretty good candidate for something round.
#nottoscale

An interesting angle

Paper cranes have a lot of angles to them, and I think this looks cool.
I'm not sure which language class these are for, but I'm going to say Japanese.
#anglesorangels?

Something handwritten


This isn't the total number of seniors at Kickapoo
#signmysignature

Something from nature


A little bit of spring pink is starting to peek through green tendrils in the science wing.
#shadesofpinkandgreen

Something that looks like a face, but isn't really


"You're going to stick what, where?"
I don't think I'll ever be able to not see these as surprised faces.
#theelementofsurprise

Something a little kid might notice or find interesting

What kid wouldn't want to play with the telescopes in the science wing and try to see if they can see any stars, even in the daytime?
#ispy

Something that makes you feel nostalgic


Marching band was one of the best experiences of my life.
This was the last show I participated in, and I'm standing in the s, in the bottom curve. 
#bandlyfe

Something that irritates you or other people

I hate being late, or not being early enough to have some time to socialize.
I also hate having to wake up early for school, and I don't doubt others do as well.
#rightontime

Something that is beautiful

This is a photo of the quartz that is in the glass cabinet in the science wing.
It's beautiful to me, and that's what matters. 
#crystalclear

Something that will always remind you of being at KHS


I don't think I'll ever forget this unique T-Rex head located by the staircase in the science wing.
Nor do I think I'll forget the time they found a condom filled with water in its mouth.
#smileforthecamera



No comments:

Post a Comment